Page numbers are approximate and may vary between book editions.
- What does Homer’s mother do?
- What does Homer’s father do?
- What is Homer’s hobby?
- How does Homer get his pet skunk, Aroma?
- How does Homer find the robbers?
- Why doesn’t Homer tell about the robbers?
- Why do the robbers all sleep in the same bed?
- How does Homer prevent the robbers from running away?
- What always happens in a Super-Duper story?
- Why does the Super-Duper always save the pretty girl and catch the villain on the last page of the comic?
- How do Louis, Freddy, and Homer get to town to see the movie?
- What does the Super-Duper say that shocks the boys?
- Why does the Super-Duper crash his car?
- Why is the Ladies’ Club having a meeting?
- What does Uncle Ulysses have a weakness for?
- Before leaving to talk to the sheriff, what does Uncle Ulysses ask Homer to do?
- What does Uncle Ulysses need to talk to the sheriff about?
- What is Mr. Gabby’s job?
- What does Homer say as he is pouring the doughnut batter into the machine?
- What happens when Homer tries to turn off the machine?
- What is Mr. Gabby’s idea to help get rid of the doughnuts?
- Why does the lady with the chauffeur come back to the shop?
- What is Homer’s idea for how to get rid of all the doughnuts?
- What does Uncle Ulysses mainly worry about the whole time?
- What does Homer ask the sheriff for?
- What does the smell of burning leaves always remind Homer of?
- What is the main difference between Uncle Telemachus’ ball of string and the sheriffs?
- What does the sheriff challenge Uncle Telly to?
- What was not mentioned in the rules for the contest that were printed in the paper?
- How does Miss Terwilliger win the contest?
- What makes everyone in the barber shop stop what they are doing and stare?
- What does the sheriff ask Homer to do?
- How can the sheriff tell what kind of a person someone is?
- What had Mr. Murphy spent all his time doing?
- Why had Mr. Murphy’s jelly beans been disappearing?
- After catching all of the mice, what does Mr. Murphy have to do with the money he earns?
- Why can’t Homer go fishing with Freddy?
- What two things does Uncle Ulysses appreciate about Naomi Enders?
- How does Miss Enders want to show her appreciation for the people of Centerberg?
- What do autos, ships, airplanes, refrigerators, and doughnuts have in common?
- How does Miss Enders respond differently from others in the past to Uncle Ulysses’ ideas?
- What were the only three things on the Enders’ land before the new houses were built?
- What two simple things needed to be done in order to move into one of the new houses?
- Why can’t the new street signs be attached to the corner street lamps?
- How do people find their houses without any street signs?
- What is the only thing Miss Enders is unhappy about when the houses are completed?
- How were Ezekiel Enders and his brave little band saved from starvation one hundred and fifty years ago?