The Herdman kids lie, steal, smoke cigars, swear, and hit little kids. So no one is prepared when this outlaw family invades church one Sunday and decides to take over the annual Christmas pageant. Thanks to the Herdmans, the pageant is transformed into the most unusual anyone has seen and, just possibly, the best one ever.
Paper chains…oh how I love thee! Let me count the ways…
1. Easy enough for the whole family to help make.
2. Uses up random paper scraps that you feel guilty about just throwing away.
3. Every tool needed was found in junk drawer: paper, scissors, stapler, tape.
4. Instant gratification…my chain was done in under an hour.
5. An ecclectic and colorful way to decorate for Christmas.
6. I feel young when I am making them.
7. Looking at them makes me happy.